We’re always seeking columnists and contributors! (Who don’t want to get paid very much.)
If you have a passion for an aspect of life in the Frontenac Arch and surrounding area’s lakeside communities, we’d love to hear from you!
To submit please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Pictures make every story better!
- A one-page column in Our Lakes is approx. 400 words.
- Our editorial deadline is the 20th of each month.
- All written submissions must be compatible with MS Word while photos should be high resolution.
- We reserve the right to edit for space, clarity and good taste.
If you’re interested in contributing, email John at email@example.com with an overview of who you are, what you want to write about and a sample piece.